Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'll keep you all posted

I started this specific blog a few months ago because my husband and I were sure that we wanted to have another baby. Just one more! :o) I know it hasn't really been that long, but the more it doesn't happen the more time it gives me to really think about it. Do I really want to do this again? There are so many pros & cons. At the moment the cons our outweighing the pros. We've decided that if it doesn't happen this month (And I'm not really feelin' it you know?), that we are going to wait until June to start trying again. That is IF we decide to start trying again. If we don't, well then, Tommy will go in for that fun little office procedure :o)

I have so much on my mind but I can't get it all out! I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment