Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weeks 18 & 19

I can't believe I forgot to post for week 18! I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow & not a whole lot has changed, so I think this time I'll just combine the two. I'm sure more has happened than I think, but when I post week to week the changes usually seem smaller to me, although huge things are happening every day! Well, the most exciting news I have is that I have my ultrasound appt. is scheduled for May 21st at 3:30. I am so stinkin' excited! I can't wait to see this baby and to start shopping for pink or blue. Most of you know, with 3 girls already, we are hoping for a boy. But as long as we have a healthy baby I'll be happy. Our girls are so wonderful & so sweet, I really don't know what I'd do w/a boy. I'd love to find out though. :o)

We've talked a little about names, but not much. Tommy wants to wait until we know what we're having, so it's a lost battle right now. Although he did come up w/ a girls name the other day. I didn't really like it though. Only 9 more days until we find out & really start talking about names. All I know is that if it's a boy it's middle name will most likely be Thomas. So my ultrasound I will be 20 weeks & 1 day, so I will make sure to post belly & ultrasound pics.

1 comment: