Thursday, March 18, 2010

11 Weeks! Yeah!

Today is week 11. I thought the morning sickness was gone, but low & behold it came back yesterday & today. Hopefully it decides to go away & stay away! Only one more week until the end of my 1st trimester. 1/3 of the way through. So exciting. My next appt. w/ my midwife is on Wednesday (3/24). I'm really hoping to get to hear the heartbeat. I haven't heard it yet, so I really need this. I mean really ~ I need to hear my baby. Since I haven't heard or seen anything yet. I don't know how much weight I've put on, but I think I've put on more than I need to at this point. Thank goodness the weather is getting nicer. It makes it easier to get out there & walk during my lunch & breaks at work. Still, I need to step it up a little more. I'm so ready to have my energy back! I'm also thinking about adding in some prenatal yoga. Might be good for my mental status as well. LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment