Thursday, March 11, 2010

Week 10

I am so tired, but I'm going to get this post out...and then time for bed!

Not really anything new to report as far as the pregnancy goes. My next appt. is in 2 more weeks. I'm so hoping to be able to hear the heartbeat. I really need to hear it. Mindy came over earlier this week & was able to borrow the (what is it called anyway?), the thing that allows you to listen to baby's heartbeat. We tried, but could only hear mine. It is still early, but still, I just want to hear my baby!

Overall today was a pretty good day. It's my mom's birthday & I finally got to give her the Blazer tickets I bought from Jenna. I can't wait to go to the game w/ her next weekend. We also got our baseball tickets online today. They had an advanced ticket sale online at noon. I think we'll enjoy our seats this year. A little higher up & cheaper than the past years, but that's okay. One of these years we'll splurge. It's just fun to be there. Oh, for those of you who don't know how much of a Yankees fan I am, we go up to Seattle every year to watch the Yankees play the Mariners. We didn't go last year because of the wedding. Of course I've already been scoping out clothes for my new little Yankees fan! Can't wait to put him/her in their new outfit. You can believe that there will be one waiting when they get home. :o)

Until next time...Good night ya'll

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for you to hear the heart beat too! It always makes it that more real. I have heard that it is sometimes hard to hear the heart beat on those mini dopplers. Sounds like you have some fun events coming up. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete