Thursday, March 4, 2010

Week 9

Today I am officially 9 weeks! Yeah! One more & I'm in double digits. 3 more and I'm out of my first trimester! So, morning sickness is not really bad at all. I get it a bit in the morning when I first wake up, but once I get food in my tummy I'm all good for the rest of the day. I'm still disliking the "Is she fat or is she pregnant" stage of things. It's a bit annoying. I'm trying to spread the word around work so people quit wondering. It's funny because I'm the contact person for our Weight Watchers program at work. Ha Ha! People are probably like, "Damn, she dropped out of Weight Watchers & now she's starting to get huge! She better watch herself". Actually, I got kicked out of Weight Watchers & I'm pregnant, so shut your pie hole!!! Oh yeah, that's my major mood swing kicking in! My husband loves it!

1 comment:

  1. I am kinda a little sick...how can you look HUGE my friend...what I would give to look HUGE like you! OMG, please I would love it, I actually would take big as a house anyday if it meant carrying my husbands baby! I love that I can foloow your journey and I truly look forward to your posts every week. Maybe you can do every other day!? LMAO..Love you hunny take care and keep those pictures coming! Is Kari Pregnant too? (A little Jealous)

    ReplyDelete