Tuesday, April 6, 2010

13 Weeks

Again, behind the ball on my posts. I'll be 14 weeks in 2 days! But I'll have stuff to post on Thursday, as I have another Dr. appt. & am hoping to hear the heartbeat. It is so frustrating not fitting in my clothes! My regular clothes have become too uncomfortable to wear, and the maternity clothes that I do have are still too big. I bought a Bella Band, and I do love it. It helps for the most part. I need to go get another one though b/c I wear this like almost every day. I'm also ready to go shopping for some maternity clothes. What I have was either mine from when I was prego w/ Brielle, or has been passed down to me. Some of the clothes are great, but I having a really hard time w/ the jeans. I heard that Old Navy has good maternity jeans, so I think I'm going to start there. I'm definitely to that point now though where there is no mistaking that I'm pregnant. I'm feeling like if people had doubts before whether or not I was prego or just putting on some pounds, I think they're seeing me & saying "Yep! She's pregnant!" At least I hope that's how it's going. I guess if not now it won't be long before they start figuring it out. LOL!

Well, I'll write more on Thursday. It should be a big day for us either way. We'll either hear the heartbeat or get an ultrasound. So at least I feel like something will be going on.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for Thursday's post... heartbeats & ultrasounds are the best! Old Navy maternity is great... although they don't carry them in the store anymore so that sucks! Ordering online is not too bad though... it's only like $5 shipping no matter what you get & you can return to the store if you don't like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying the belly now looking pregnant too! I still can't bring myself to go maternity shopping. I have been living in running pants. Can't wait to hear what Thursday brings!

    ReplyDelete