Thursday, April 15, 2010

15 Weeks

I am 15 weeks today! Yeah! Moving right along quite nicely :o)

I went shopping last weekend and bought a few new maternity clothes. I have a small stockpile of clothes that were passed on to me. Some fit great & some I've just tucked away again. But it's always nice to get a few things of your own. So, I bought a pair of jeans, a pair of khakis, 2 tank tops, 3 shirts, a new Bella Band, and what I thought was a dress, but really turned out to be a swim cover-up. LOL! I kept it anyway. It'll come in handy this summer.

My next appt. was scheduled for the 27th, but I got a phone call yesterday & all the midwives will be in a mandatory meeting, so I had to move it. Since I'll be out of town shortly after I've rescheduled for the 6th of May. At that appt. I should be able to schedule my ultrasound appt. We're excited and anxious to find out what we're having, but we're still looking at 4-5 weeks out. Just like everything else, that day will come quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment