Sunday, November 22, 2009

Anxiously waiting

Well, I called the Dr. I was interested in seeing and she is not taking new patients right now. I'm super bummed. I'm thinking about calling back to see if there is a waiting list to be put on. I'm sure I have some time to spare, although, it would be nice to see someone before hand.

I took the initiative to talk to Kendra about her dad & I having a baby. She was good w/ it. She said the only thing that would be a bummer is that she will be leaving for college & won't have a good opportunity to get to know her sibling. But all & all she's excited.

We asked Brielle is she wanted a baby in the family. She said she wanted 2 baby brothers & 2 baby sisters. LOL! We told her that wasn't going to happen. I think she'll just be happy to have someone younger than her to grow up with.

I've also started telling more friends that we were going to start trying again. Even though some of then think I'm absolutely crazy, they are all very excited as well. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I'm anxiously waiting for early December. I should start (or not start) my period somewhere around the 5th. It's only 2 weeks away. I know the chances of it happening on our first try are probably low, but I'm still very anxious. I try to relax about it though. It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment