Sunday, November 29, 2009

Patiently waiting...trying to be at least

If I'm calculating things correctly I should start my period in 4-6 days. Which totally makes sense because I cried watching Tinker Bell last night. Which always happens (crying, no matter what it is) right before I get ready to start. So, that being said, since that did happen (right on schedule), I'm thinking I'm probably not pregnant yet. Also, I've been telling myself for the last week that I don't think it's going to happen yet. I think it's my defense mechanism, just in case. That way I'm not so let down.

I'm heading out the door to go to Bi-Mart. In which I will probably pick up a pregnancy test and take it anyway. That First Response one says it can detect up to 5 days before your missed period. Soooo...well, I don't know if I'll use it or not. If I can just hold out for 5 more days I'll be closer to knowing.

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. I decided not to pick one up. I picked it up, held it, read the box, then put it down. I just have to learn how to relax & be patient. If I don't start by Friday I will get one. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl! It is sooo hard not to just take a million tests but you are right you need to relax & be patient. If you take a test you will just get discouraged. Hold out till at least Friday :) It will happen when the time is right, but for right now I've got my fingers crossed for you...
    Oh by the way - LOVE your background!!!

    ReplyDelete