Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Not our time...just not yet

I don't know how some people do it. Those who try & try to get pregnant and just can't. Those who want a baby so badly. Just one child. One sweet precious bundle of joy to hold in their arms, to nurture and watch grow. To teach them everything they know. Pass on family traditions and a family name.

I have been pregnant twice, together my husband and I are raising 3 beautiful healthy girls. Up until a few months ago we weren't even 100% sure if we wanted to add to our family. We've made the decision that we do, we want to have another child together. Our Father God and Mother Nature have decided that this first go-round isn't for us. I was so certain that if we just tried it would happen. It would just be that easy. Ha Ha Ha...guess not. I did cry today, but I'm okay with it now. I guess it's all for the best right? Everything happens for a reason. Plus, this will avoid us having another August birthday. (Always have to find an optimistic side)

Yes, I am disappointed, but at the same time it is very humbling. It also makes me feel even more ready. And I will be even more grateful when the right time comes.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lovely lady! I wanted to tell you it took Tim & I 6 months to get preggo with Khloe. It was incredibly hard on my heart, because I got preggo that ONE time I forgot my pill with TC. Life has a funny way with working it self out.Just keep the faith. It WILL happen when it is supposed to. I know when we were trying and when I found out I wasnt preggo, I'd go have a margarita. Made me feel better. LOL Love you girl! Keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for being so positive. It is funny how the "trying" part can also be so stressful. You are 100% right that all things happen for a reason. It WILL happen at the right time... how could it not, you guys are great parents & raising great kids so of course another one is meant for you : ) Good luck next go around!!!

    ReplyDelete