Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Possible Chirstmas Present?

Tommy made a comment to me last night about having a baby. He said something about "trying" again. I told him I don't want to try & plan, I just want it to happen. But of course I had to check things out on the computer again. See what "they" say as far as when the best days are. It just seems too soon for me for some reason. Anyway, doesn't matter. I thought what was cool though was that according to my cycle I should start my period on Christmas Day. Meaning, if we do conceive this go 'round I would wait until Christmas Day to take a pregnancy test. Wouldn't that be the very best Christmas present ever?

I feel like we're playing this waiting game now, that I almost don't even know what to write!

But know this....to my unconceived child, your sisters are already talking about you. They can't wait until you join our family. Your dad & I can't wait either. But we know you'll be here only when the time is right for you and for our family.

1 comment:

  1. That WOULD be the very best Christmas present!!! Your last comment was oh so sweet. I can't wait till your unknown little one is old enough to read this & know that he/she was so loved even before he/she existed.

    ReplyDelete