Thursday, February 11, 2010

6 weeks!

I had my first appt. today. All went well. I think I'm happy w/ my choice of going to Willamette Valley Midwives. I'll be delivering at Salem Hospital. Today we just talked a lot, then I went over to the lab & they did blood work. Fun stuff huh? LOL!

On another note...I don't think I've ever been kicked out of anything! Until now. I've recently been kicked out of Weight Watchers. All you have to do is get pregnant. Then you're out the door! LOL! It's all good. At least I'm armed with the know how to manage my weight gain during pregnancy.

Update on how I've been feeling: Hmmmmm...where do I start? Nausea at random times during the day. I wake up every night to pee, and sometimes that's even accompanied by nausea. Last night I woke up with the worst cramp right below my right shoulder blade. Oh my did it hurt. It hurt to breath. On top of that that stupid wave of nausea hit really hard. Thank goodness for my husband. He's so great! This is only the beginning. We have a long road ahead of us. Wish us luck! He He.

Have a great night all...until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a good appt! Bummer on the nausea, I dont miss that 1 bit. haha.

    ReplyDelete