Thursday, February 4, 2010

5 weeks

Today I am 5 weeks! Things are going well. I have my first appt. on the 11th. I decided to go back to the Salem Women's Clinic. It's a group of Nurse Midwives. You see them all throughout your pregnancy, and who ever is on that night will be the one to deliver. I saw them with both Alexa & Brielle. Both pregnancies went well with no complications and they did great. If it's not broke don't fix it, right? Our family Dr. no longer practices OB, which is fine b/c I don't want to deliver in Stayton anyway.

I've had a little nausea here & there, but not super horrible. No real food cravings yet, but definately some food aversions. LOL!

I've tried to talk names w/ Tommy. He said the same thing this time as he did last time. "Let's wait and see what we're having first, then talk about names". Whatever! That's boring! If we have a boy he wants a Thomas Dean Kessler Jr. We'd call him T.K. I'm still not sold on it yet thought. I kind of want to give him his own name you know? Any thoughts? I thought maybe we could still do a "T" name, but I haven't come across any that I like. For girl names, I really like Emmalyn. Not sure on a middle name yet. The thing is that Emma is really popular right now, and of course, most likely Emmalyn would be shortened to Emma. Maybe. There is so much thought that goes into a name. It's their identity. I have to make sure it's a good one. The thing is, once they're here the name will fit.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, I am so Happy for you!I just happened to look into your page and see that you are with baby! I am so happy for you!!! This is going to be so much fun! I am going to have something to read every week and it will be so much fun to keep in touch through your journey! YAY, I am so excited for you! Now it's my turn okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie ~ I'm sending baby vibes your way!!! I can't believe it actually happened. When I just started to relax & not worry about it it happened. I was actually ready to give up on the whole idea of having another one. Glad it happened when it did. Thank you for all your support. :o)

    ReplyDelete