Sunday, February 7, 2010

I made it through

Well, I made it through the Superbowl. What I mean is, great friends, good food, LOTS to drink. This is actually my second time being in this situation. I know huh? I've only known for a week and a half. Well, two weekends in a row. Last weekend I met w/ some friends at a local bar. This had been planned for quite a while, so I went, and drank water and 1 diet coke. Tonight I brought my own Root Beer. As hard as I anticipated it would be (The "really, I can't have drinks w/ my friends"), it's quite easy. How can it not be? My precious bean has a lot of growing to do. It makes it easier, but I have to admit there are times when I'm like, well, that kinda sucks! I'm going to a Blazer game on the 19th w/ a friend, no beers there. We're going to the Great Wolf Lodge in April, no water slides for me. What's camping going to be like? Uncomfortable. Oh, and no softball this year either. LOL! Oh well, it's all for the good of the order. :o) And I'm more than happy to make these small sacrifices.

No comments:

Post a Comment