Thursday, February 18, 2010

Week 7

Here were are at week 7. This week actually has be a bit more mild. The random nausea has ceased & I mostly feel it in the morning. But once I get a little food in my tummy I seem to be okay! I'm still so tired. I actually took a 15 min. snooze on a couch in our break area at work on Tuesday. I have to say, it did help. My baby bump is here. At 7 weeks! So freakin' crazy!!! I remember showing a lot faster w/ Brielle too, so I guess I'm not suprised. I've increased a belt notch, but my pants of course still fit just fine. I can see my baby bump, but I don't think it's that noticable to others, at least not yet. I'm trying to keep my activity levels up, but it's so stinkin' hard. I'm tired and starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. I'll do it where I can. The 2nd & 3rd months are hard for me because I won't look pregnant, just like I'm putting on the pounds. I don't like that feeling. I'd rather just look pregnant. I've been craving salty foods this week. I wonder what that's all about? Salty & starchy. I better be careful with that craving!

All in all it's good. All the "icky" stuff is just a happy reminder of the miracle that is mine (and Tommy's).

No comments:

Post a Comment